Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today is the day of my healing

Today is a day of miracles and healing, all these week I have been expecting like a pregnant woman, and today the lord conceived that within my spirit. For the flesh doesn’t understand the way of the anointing of the holy ghost. I was searching and I found in the internet the power of god through anointed man of god. The dead people are been raised to life, creative miracles are part of the nature of Jesus Christ. The deaf are now praising god and the response to sound those that cant talk are now saying words like thank you Jesus. The crooked feet are now been restored. Those cursed to a wheel chair are walking. 
These Videos raise my faith to other heights greater in god. This morning while I prayed for the sick and the oppressed by the enemy, I declared words of deliverance and healing and the miracles happened by the faith of the children of god and by the anointing of the spirit of Jesus Christ. First I saw in the spirit braking chains of disease and ropes of bondage of the enemy and started rebuking those evil spirits. They left and the people started seen the flood gates of heaven open wide and raining healing over them. Two miracles were reported within minutes of prayer ending, pain under feet was gone and problems breathing was restored. I felt the anointing of god
In my mouth and in my heart leading my words. The lord talked to my spirit and told me that he was by my side and I felt the confidence to declare the good news of love and power through the power of god. I wanted more people to give testimony but the preaching was ready to work in peoples hearts. I know that many others are going to testify latter

No comments:

Post a Comment